"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When I was not looking…



They say: “when you are not searching, you will find it”…they say: “the best thing happens when you least expects it”….
Well I think at least for once, “they” are correct!

I was not searching at all, I did not expect ANYTHING that day…I woke up to that very ordinary day and did my very ordinary things and went to that very familiar place…and there you were. I was among my "sister- friend"s and you were among your good friends. I turned around and met your eyes staring at me…your eyes that were blinking with stars in them…and somewhere deep down in my soul I knew I am at the presence of a miracle!

I was too proud to acknowledge what is happening. I resisted it for long time. You on the other hand, are always much healthier than me. Your pride is always more balanced than mine. You knew that there is no reason to deny the most profound love of all.

Surrender to loving you was indeed one of the most glorious moments of my life.
Your existence in my life is the highest miracle of all….
Any blissful moment in my life somehow originated from you…you are in the center of all that is blissful and magnificent for me.

You look at me and I know you are reading me inside out, no need for words, no need for explanations…no need to hide anything from you…you accept me with no condition, no judgment, no prejudice….and that was how it was from the first “hello”!

To be myself with you, with no censorship and hiding, is the easiest thing in my life…and “that” you know so well, does not come naturally or easily to me!

Indeed from the start I knew I am “home”, the only home that I ever know in my entire life. You are the one that I come to, no matter how far I run away in my wild searches in life. The stars in your eyes are the North Star that helps me find my way back to “home”, no matter how lost I am or ever will be…

Just a simple touch of your hand can free me from all the demons and self made prisons in my life.

You, my love, are the only one in the universe that gives me unconditional peace in life…a luxury that is so rare for my turbulent personality.
You lift all the worries, all the fears, all the frustrations and all my running away.
Ah how easily you take away my unbearable heaviness of being…

You bring hope to my heart, erase my sadness, and bring the deepest desire in me to be better version of myself: to exercise forgiveness more and accept flaws as if they are unique beauties in a masterpiece called human being. Your unconditional tolerance for people always amazes me….

And above all, you make me laugh no matter how sad or mad or hopeless I feel. You are possibly the only one in the entire universe that can bring out the deep, from the core laughter, to me…the kind of laughter that is with no boundary, the kind that makes one loose herself in the moment of life….I never know how you do it my dearest dear!

You came to “be” in this world, few years earlier than me and at that moment all the Gods in the universe were smiling upon my soul…you were the miracle, the beacon of hope and love that was coming to be in my life.

I cherish your being with all my heart and soul.
I go to the most sacred alter of my life, to pray to all divinity in the world and give thanks for the blessing that is your soul…

Thank you for “being” my dear love, my closest friend.

I love you more than any words in any language can describe…but then again my love, you know the depth of my love for you…no need to talk, no need to write….just to gaze in each others’ soul….


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post! It was just like a peaceful love song which you may hear in a calm afternoon, drinking your tea and enjoying the sunshine!
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece; I just envy you and your great love;
May your love long forever and ever...

Be happy my mommy homeopath.

Nava said...

Dear MH and the better half,
May your love be deeper and stronger alogside of time. And whether this post was for a "birthday" or a "start of the new path of life", may it be repeated again and again, between your souls.
May you be prosperous and happy together, with your angels...

Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy homeopath,
I was reading your post and feeling like listening to a classical music from Chopin with all its emotions and sensitivity.
A love like that only happens to the people that are ready for it.
The best of all the wishes for you and your better half (and little boss and the angel on his way)
A reader

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy homeopath,
I think when you said in your “Je Me Souviens…”, that Autumn has so many memories and emotions for you, you were not kidding!
Hey you know, still 2.5 months of fall is on its way:):):)
Another deep emotional post from you, thank you for sharing it
I truly enjoy coming to your blog and let my soul swim.
My best of best to you and the better half and all your little ones – the little boss, the angel on his way and to anyone else that wants to choose you amazing mommy as her/his mother:):):) -
Humor lover

P.S.: My bet is that the post is for his birthday.
The last couple of paragraphs made me think that way. But Nava can be right also, maybe it is the anniversary of your encounter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy Homeopath,
I want to wish you and your better half a very long life of love and happiness and above all health.
I wish your family of four (and hopefully more than family of four) so much happiness and joy.
But as I said, above all HEALTH!
Not even a cold and flu, especially this nasty one that I am dealing with- I finally got it, the last member of my household!
Eve

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Thank you Parinaz for your nice words and the prayer!
I hope you are well my dear. The time is passing by quickly and you are getting closer to reunite with your love….
Wish you some peace

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear Nava,
I hope you are much better my dear.
Thank you for your nice wishes!

Your first hunch was correct. The post was intended for celebrating my better half’s being in this world.

I wish you and Mr. Alchemist a lifetime of love and happiness.
Be well!

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear “a reader”,
Thank you so much for your warm comment. Chopin is one of my favorite composers. I am happy that it brought his beautiful music to your mind.
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you!

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Hey there, funny “humor lover”,
Believe me I do have material worth for everyday of three months in fall. But don’t worry I will not going to bother you all with my tales and stories:):):)

Hope you bet something good. Because you won!
The post was for his birthday. Thank you for all your wishes for me and my better half as well as my two babies and any other generous soul that may bless me:):):)
That sentence really made me smile with hope and joy!
Hope you have a very happy week!

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Hi Sweet Eve,
I truly hope your cold is better, that is one stubborn bug there!
Thank you for all your warm words for my family of four and even bigger than four:):):)
Be well and become “cold” free very very soon