"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Sunday, May 24, 2009

You asked me how I am... (Part 1)

He asks me “where is mommy? Where is mommy?” and by now I know the rule of his game so well…there is only one acceptable answer: “I don’t know. Where is she?”…and that is when my little boss takes a deep breath, giggles loud, jump right into my arms and screams: “

“Here she is”…

I laugh with him, hold him tight and feel amazing while he makes himself comfortable in my arms with his legs resting on my hips, those adorable legs cradling me from sides, shielding me from the world around….while EVERYTIME that we play this favorite game of his (and it can be 10 times a day), I think to myself:

“Oh my baby boy, my sweet love, these days I really wonder where mommy is…”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear mommy H,
I just want to say hello and happy to see you here again.Take care
Fire

Anonymous said...

Dear mommy homeopath,

It's wonderful to see you here after a while...however I know how it feels when you go through a tough time and it prevents you from writing and enjoying writing like before. But on the other hand, it helps you to express your feeling and share it to feel better.
When you talked about this game of yours and your son's, I just felt how glamorous it could be! and only a mom can deeply understand its glamor...

I really hope happiness will completely come back to your heart and will stay there forever.
Just keep going and try to write more often; try to share your sorrow and suffer less...

Be healthy and happy.