"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Friday, August 1, 2008

Three is passed…

They say a picture worth thousands words…

Well for the glory of this news I will put up two pictures with one massage:




For those of you who can not see them clearly- from top to bottom it says:
Pregnant (OH YA!)
Positive (Hooray)
TWO lines (And that is yes and yes and thousand YES)

Got it?

By the way the first one is the digital pregnancy test. Since I saw the ad on TV, I was so eager to use it one day. They made it sounds so COOL…When I was pregnant the last time, this was not in the market (it feels like the last time was so many years ago...)...and I can testify that this digital one truly holds its reputation in the ads: it is the most advanced and sophisticated piece of equipment that you ever peed on:):):):)

I was speechless from joy when I found out….I had to hold back my tongue and sometimes bite it, so that I won’t scream the news from the rooftop (my better half and I stick to the tradition that does not tell anyone until three months is passed)…

Well my dear blog, three months is passed…


In all honesty before taking the test I just knew it…I knew it exactly the morning that my better half reported that the night before I did NOT wake up when our son called for me. He told me, for the first time ever, it was him that woke up without my voice calling his name.

The better half was highly amused about this whole incident, mostly because the only thing that works like magic and makes him jump out of bed –without even knowing why he is doing it or what time it is or what should be his next move- is my voice calling his name with a certain (hmmmm, well) force :):):)

His exact words to me that morning were “Oh ya, you were pretty unconscious”…and right there and then I knew it!

For a very light sleeper like me (who jumps out of bed with the slightest noise through baby monitor), only the fatigue of the first trimester can put me in the unconscious state (and for those of you who experienced pregnancy, you know which fatigue I am talking about!)…I knew that I am pregnant with no need for any test…but OF COURSE I took all three tests….Hello my name is “Obsessive” and I need to be sure and DOUBLE SURE and ….!!!

Saving all the glorious details of discomfort -which let’s just be on the record here and say: who ever named the stupid “morning sickness”, was someone without a uterus….Morning, shmorning….it can last 24 hours a day and I am not kidding about that….you wake up in the middle of the night to go for very much needed pee…and then you have to wonder whether to sit on the toilet or bend with your head down!

So even with all that and much much more..... I ABSOLTULTY LOVE, ADORE AND CHERISH being pregnant….I loved it with the little boss and I love it this time…

In my perception, pregnancy is such a primal sensation and in this day and age that unfortunately none of the primal sensation survived thanks to our fast paste technological life, I for one cherish any primal feeling that I can experience….it taps directly into that part of human psyche that is collective, universal, eternal and beautifully divine.

So far in my life being pregnant is the single experience in the world that can make me naturally feel unbelievably close to another being and close to divine at the same time…so close to another soul that there is no beginning and no end, there is no boundary that separate us for that nine months…it is pure bliss of heaven….

That sensation of being “ONE” with another soul, “ONE” with universe and ultimately with divine is beyond words…to be the holy alter for creation…it is magical…it transcends time and life…it is living in eternity every single minute for 9 glorious months…

So no need for any more words...they just clutter the feelings...only one more thing:

Thank you God for granting me this bliss one more time…
I am beyond thankful to God and to this soul that chose me and unbelievably humble for the opportunity to accompany another angel in her / hi
s journey from the start….I hope I will be worthy of this gift and the blessing.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy Homeopath,
I am so happy that I am the first one in the comment seciotn, congratulating you for this wonderful news. I wish you and your baby that is on her / his way a smooth 6 more months to go, full of happiness and joy.

I wish for the baby to be blessed with health, love, security, long life and endless joy and laughter.

I absolutely LOVED the way that you described pregnancy. Your description was magical. It only comes from a heart that is in love with motherhood. Little boss and the new Angel have a very talented, emotional and sensitive mom, a mother that is an artist with words.
Thank you for sharing this news with us in blog community.

Be happy and enjoy the second trimester. They say it is the honeymoon of the pregnancy:):):)
A reader

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh Oh!!!!!!! I wanted to ask you twice. I mean in last couple of months you talked about how tired you are (even had an entry about it I think). All the women that went through preganncy know about fatigue of the first AND the last trimester hahhaha.
Then at one point you talked about your skin not being good these days. So for someone like me that went through pregnancy twice, I had a guess that what if?
I was like this with my first pregnancy, the all the day sickness and skin issues up and down. The second one was so different.

I am so happy for you mommy homeopath. If anyone should be a mother, it should be you. You are so wise and loving and sensitive.

Congratulation to you and your better half and the little boss!
He will be a fun big brother. Very soon you have to find a blog name for this little angel on the way.

I wish for the baby on his/her way a long, healthy and happy life.
Eve

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear "A reader",
WOW...you made me blush with all the compliments. You are too generous with your words and it can only come from a very very kind soul.
Thank you for all your best wishes. They mean a lot to me.

Be happy always my good reader!

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear sweet Eve,
So you went through this type of pregnancy too! My first one with the little boss was also very very different from this one...

Thank you for your warm wishes for the little angel on his or her way as well as for the rest of us. I know with all my heart and soul that the little boss will be very loving and fun big brother.

And you are right...I have to come up with a blog name for the new addition to the stories…soon...I still have 6 months to go...Although we both know time fly by so fast

I wish you and your family health and happiness.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to you and the family…Simply, you made me cry from happiness; I will never forget this blog entry…

God bless you, your little ones, and the family forever.

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear peace,
Thank you for your warm and kind comment…and thank you so much for sharing my happy tears with me...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I can imagine-and only imagine- how happy you are! It must be a very special feeling; however I appreciate your courage to bring another soul to the world of the unknown...
Hope you and the baby are both healthy and he/she will join you to complete your happiness soon.

Be good my dear and take care!

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear Parinaz,
Thank you for your well wishes...

Courage...that is the right word considering the state of the world we live in.
I talked about it in the post that I wrote in the blog:
“Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of humanity”...

To be honest with you, with everything that goes on in the world, I still believe in this sentence.

Be happy and peaceful

Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy,I mean it"Mommy"
I'm so happy to hear such a wonderful news,unfortunately I heard about your boss when he was almost one year old.Since then I was waiting for today's news.I can imagine every body else can have 1,2 or ... child but you couldn't let your little boss grows up without a sister or brother.I'm very happy for my dear dear friend.I'm happier cause you" hello you" are going to have not only 1 boss but 2.As usual your words were carrying a deep and strong emotion and appreciation.you are more mature to say your words were full of excitement.I'm so glad for you and your family.Babies are precious gifts .I'm happy for your angel because she or he will be in good hands and soul.I'm happy for your baby having such a passionate and responsible mother.
I wish you a comfortable pregnancy so you can enjoy your unique two persons' world with your new BOSS more.
By the way you made me feel to have a baby,I'm kidding .My soul has a long way to be so selfless.As usual I'm late and after hours but still ,sweetie congratulation and enjoy your full of life trip with her/him.
Fire

Mommy Homeopath: said...

My dearest sweet “Fire”,
Well I can only imagine the depth of ECSTASY that my friends have in watching their bossy friend having not 1 boss but TWO!!!

Oh what a pure pleasure that is for you guys…and I STILL, somehow, maintain my ultra bossy personality in daily routine of life…. hahhahhahha!!!

Thank you so much for your wishes and for visiting me here. It meant a lot for me. You are one of very very very limited people that connect my two worlds: the cyber one and the other!!!
I am happy that I can share the news with you in both worlds:):):)

I will talk to you soon my dear Fire…be well and be SAFE!

Shadi said...

Dear Mommy Homeopath
Gongratulationssssssssssss!
i absolutely know what you are talking about when you talk about that feeling of ONE-NESS and of course the sickness! i have a 6 months old and i have a dear friend whom i met when my little guy was sick and i took him to her, she is a homeopath and a very good one
enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and say hi to that little bean inside you when you talk to her/him
i know you are now even more beautiful...

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Dear Golabi,
Thanks for visiting my blog. That was nice of you to post a comment -and letting me know about yourself :):) -

Enjoy your 6 months old, every second and every minute. They grow up so fast...like a blink of an eye.

Thank you for all your well wishes.
Be happy in your life

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyaaaaa Mommy homeopath,
I just went away for a few weeks vacation and I come back and check the few blogs that I like to read regularly and I see THIS. How long was I away? hehhehhe

Congratulation to you and your family. I wish all the good things for the little tiny one in you and in addition to all the regulars like health and joy and etc. I wish for him or her to have the sense of humor and the artistic ability of his or her mother, the one that I enjoy to read in your blog.

Now I have to go and catch up a few entries that you posted while I was away

Mommy Homeopath: said...

Helloooooooo anonymous,
I certainly hope you had a WONDERFUL vacation...
You know… You should have told me you are going away so that I would not post until you come back!!!!!!
Just kidding here :):):)

Thank you for your wishes that were attached to compliments for me.
I hope you are refreshed and very satisfied with your vacation.

Nava said...

YAY!
Congratulation!
"Kisses and hugs" don't seem enough specially when they are written on paper (or on a screen in cyberworld for that matter), but accept them from me...I'm putting all my heart and soul into these two short words :)
So...I just simply don't know what to say, I'm happy for you and for your family and for little boss of course. That would also be the prosperity of another angel's soul to have a mother like you, and to have such a blessed family...
Good luck my friend, and hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and easily for you :)

PS: How can one "scream of joy" in cyber world? and won't people think I'd be crazy to have such a feeling?
Thanks for making my day beautiful with a great piece of news...I'm happy that you're happy :)

Mommy Homeopath: said...

My dear Nava,
Thank you so much my good friend.
Your "hugs and kisses" mean so much to me....I cherish them in cyberspace and maybe one day in near future I'll receive them in physical world and will give them back to you...

Thank you for your well wishes.
Have a very beautiful day