"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What a wonderful day...

I am tried. In fact I am EXHAUSTED.

It is that kind of tiredness that you can feel it in your bones and even somewhere deeper than that....and if you tell me "OK buddy, go to bed and sleep", I will shrug. Not because I am not sleepy, in fact I am really really sleepy. But to be sleepy and to fall asleep are two separate things…at least in my repertory of life. I just can not sleep….at all.

This is me, when I am so “beyond the word” tired and / or when I am excited and / or when I am extremely anxious and nervous I can not sleep....So what can I say? I am all of them at the same time...what a kettle of emotions?!

I am "let's invent another word" tired, as well as, “unbelievably, out of this world” excited, as well as, can not stop my usual and unusal anxieties.....:):(:):(:)

I had a wonderful day. It was nothing out of the ordinary and it was beyond ordinary. How can I explain a non explainable?

My little guy, the king of my heart and our house, turned 20 months old… AND...I got magical, dreamy and wonderful news. As the result the very ordinary day turned out to be non ordinary one.

So I am here only to drop a note to the big guy up there...or if you are big gal I don't mind really:):)

Thank you God for all your blessings, the ordinary and extra ordinary ones!

Thank you God for taking care of us, little whinny humans. I know you have so many other important things that you have to deal with...and still you made sure that little prayers here and there get answer, a perfect ones I am sure.

Despite all my anxieties, despite all my worries and thoughts (good and bad), despite all my neurosis and nervousness... I am going to enjoy this day (the remaining of it) and of course the memory of it...just the way it was: a very ordinary extra ordinary day!

No comments: