"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello Mr. Boss...

OK! It is official…the bug is in the house…

While my little boy still has a running hose coming down his little nose, my husband started his journey in the land of “having cold” two days ago and now battling with cough (and let me tell you that he is one of the WORST type of people with getting cold, I mean he will go DOWN)…

So poor sleep deprived mamma (that has to take care of two boys!) started to have extreme fatigue and muscle aches with a lingering sore throat…I already gave an ultimatum to this bug that I neither have time nor the energy to get into any short or long term relationship with him / her!

So I am pushing sore throat back and trying to imagine that all the muscle aches and fatigue is because of my normal condition of being sleep deprived…..

But come to think of it, if my husband wishes, he can take sick day from his work (never mind that for a workaholic person like him this will be unheard off!!!)…

HELLO! May I remind the universe that I am NOT workaholic?

I rather like to be categorized in a lazy group if that means I can get some time off…I don’t mind take few sick days!!

But can someone kindly tell me where can I put the application for my request of “time off”, let’s say for 2 hours?!

Although my boss, Mr. Toddler, is not that keen these days in allowing mamma to even go to the washroom for very much needed bladder work!

It is very obvious now that the bug had one major affect on him: he wants mamma 24 hours in his visual field!!!!!

Well I guess that sick day application has to be put back to the pile of unopened letters that are accumulating on my desk!

Back to work…obviously I had enough blog brake!

No comments: