"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hello my blog

It feels like I am 9 years old and this is the night before the new school year...when I had all those new notebooks that I knew I would keep very neat and clean ...when I had all those hope for a wonderful year and I just knew I would experience so many cool new adventures...Like no year before...

This feels exactly like that:
A bit apprehension in walking in a strange land with NO PLAN...so not like me!
A bit lost in what exactly I am supposed to do....
Here and there questioning myself that who really will read my stuff (as I haven't decided whether I will give the address to anyone that I know or not)...
And of course a lot of excitement...
After all it is really exciting to be able to express oneself while there is some degree of anonymity….it is like attending a ball that everyone are obliged to have a mask on…

Because indeed this is MY new notebook...I can manage to write in it how ever I want – a freedom that I did not have when I was 9 years old of course:):)- and I can make sure it stays neat but exciting….

So “Hello my dear Blog”....I have no idea how our relationship will be or how long will it last....or how frequent we will be in touch
But let's face it those are such common questions in any new relationship...
A little faith and a little more trust can help both of us a lot!

1 comment:

Nava said...

Hello MH, and welcome to the cyber world :)